Information We Collect
In operating our Site and Application, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site or Application.
- Personally identifiable information, including photos, name, e-mail address, birthday, height, age, gender, race, ethnicity and other information.
- You must use your Facebook.com login to access the features of the Site and Application. Accordingly, you must explicitly authorize Facebook to share your information with us when you first login to the Site or Application with your Facebook credentials. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that we will also obtain and share names and profile pictures of your Facebook friends with other Noonswoon users in your network
- Mobile device information such as Push Notification Device, location, UDID, operating system version, country of device registration, crash report information, and user language preferences.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services or products, however, you will be provided with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site and Application traffic and usage patterns; and
- To analyze trends.
Use of your information by others
We may share user information with other companies for various reasons as described below. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We generally require these other companies to keep our users' information confidential.
- Service Providers: We may share all of the types of information we collect with vendors who provide services to us.
- Advertisers: To the extent we display advertising on Noonswoon, we may allow advertisers and advertising networks to collect information about your mobile device (including mobile device IDs), activities, and geographic location to enable them to display targeted ads to you.
- Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the Noonswoon application. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- Legal matters: We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
No one under age 18 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our Site or Application. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 18 use our Site or Application.
Information from users outside the United States